|Look at that field of view!!!|
Vortex is known for making top quality optics, as a couple in their lineup are big-time favorites among competitive shooters I see frequently in the money. Jerry Miculek himself sports Vortex optics, and if you look close at his AR-15 right now, you'll see the Vortex Razor Red Dot. He keeps his on a 45 degree rail for up close shots and has a low-power scope on the top rail. But for most shooters, the Razor Red Dot is going to be more than adequate as your go-to primary AR-15 optic. I've done an up close and personal review of this optic straight out of the box HERE But here are a few quick hitters on what this optic offers:
- 3 or 6 MOA dot (3 is preferable in my opinion for up close and precision work)
- Rugged aircraft grade aluminum body which also encases the reticle
- Patented anti-reflective coating on glass
- 10 levels of dot intensity
- 1 year battery life if optic remains on highest intensity level continuously
- Integrated picatinny mount
- Available American Defense Quick Detach Riser Mount
- Completely water-proof and parallax free
- Super wide field of view with unlimited eye relief
- WEIGHS ONLY 1.5 OUNCES!!
Take care and see you next time guys.